Key Features of HubConnect 2.0
- HubConnect Server - Node JS server which acts as a router, filter, and deduplication engine for the Hubitat Websocket.
- Intelligent Connect - A simpler, faster and more reliable way to connect hubd than ever before.
- Key Push - Changing connection modes on the server side pushes the change to the remote hub so both stay in sync.
- DeviceMatch - Select devices by physical driver, HubConnect virtual driver, or device capability.
- DeleteSync - Deleting a virtual device notifies the remote (originating) hub that the device is no longer needed. This instructs the remote hub to stop forwarding events whenever a device is deleted outside of HubConnect.
- Custom Driver Manifests - Quickly and easily export and import groups of custom driver definitions.
- Hubitat Virtual Drivers - 10 brand new DeviceMatch drivers that have accurately mirror Hubitat's virtual drivers including supported commands.
What's New - Hubitat
- Iris SmartPlug, Z-Wave Repeater, & V3Motions now support DeviceMatch.
What's New - SmartThings
- SmartThings lock event/code translations contributed by storageanarchy.
- Fixes for special characters in URL's that were causing 400 errors.
New Drivers - Universal
- Speaker - For Sonos and other LAN-connected speakers.
- Bulb - A driver with only switch, level, and ChangeLevel capabilities.
New Virtual Drivers - Universal
- Virtual Acceleration
- Virtual CO Detector
- Virtual Contact
- Virtual Humidity
- Virtual Illuminance
- Virtual Moisture
- Virtual Motion
- Virtual Multi-Sensor
- Virtual Omni-Sensor
- Virtual Presence
- Virtual Smoke Detector
- Virtual Temperature